HSA 599 Week 3 Case Study 1 Are Our Customer Liaisons Helping or Hurting NEW
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
HSA 599 Week 3 Case Study 1 Are Our Customer Liaisons Helping or Hurting New
Due Week 3 and worth 350 points
Review the Case Study “Are Our Customer Liaisons Helping or Hurting,” published by Harvard Business Review at https://hbr.org/2017/10/case-study-are-our-customer-liaisons-helping-or-hurting
Use the health care organization that you selected previously. You are the administrator and you’ve established a new liaison position called the Patient Care Executive (PCE).
The concept was meant to be a win-win: patients and their families would get a better, more personalized hospital experience, while doctors could spend less time managing patients and more time practicing medicine.
Customer satisfaction scores, patient retention, and referrals are all up, but the doctors have been complaining that the PCEs are incompetent and intrusive. The CEO has gotten wind that the PCEs are a factor in the hospital’s high doctor turnover and is trying to decide whether to get rid of the role altogether.
Your first step in evaluating the position of your organization will be conducting an environmental analysis. The purpose of this is to determine your organization’s ability to continue to provide quality care and remain financially solvent in the face of these challenges.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Determine two (2) specific forces in the external environment that will have the most impact on your organization. Provide a rationale for your decision.
2. Determine two (2) specific internal factors that the organization’s leaders need to consider in preparing for the future of health care and the future of the organization. Provide a rationale for your decision
3. Discuss the impact of both the identified internal and external forces on the organization’s ability to develop a competitive strategy.
4. Recommend one (1) strategy that involves the PCEs and maintaining the momentum of the strategic plan of this new concept.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of your paper, your name, the course number and course title, your professor’s name, the university’s name, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.