UOP PSY 400 Week 5 Conflict Resolution Program Paper and Presentation (2 Set) NEW
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
In this assignment, you will integrate the concepts of conflict resolution, group influence, and attribution to develop a program of conflict resolution to a current conflict situation.
Identify a conflict between two groups, and obtain approval from your instructor.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you create a program to improve the relationship between two groups. Examples include between police and a community, managers and subordinates, the city council committee and a special interest group, and unions and management. Be specific in identifying what community, company, or organization you are writing about.
Nature of the Conflict
• Describe the context of the conflict. What kind of community or organization is this? Who are the stakeholders in the outcome of the conflict?
• Identify the overt and covert issues presenting both sides.
• Describe the effect the conflict has on the organization within which it exists and, if applicable, the surrounding community.
• Identify attribution errors and how they will be addressed in the program.
• Analyze the dynamics within each group and between groups. Who are the leaders? Does anyone stall or undermine the group? Is there a relationship between two subgroups?
• Apply the elements of conflict resolution.
• Describe the central strategy you will use to resolve or diminish the conflict.
• Provide at least one reference supporting the use of such a strategy.
• Include a program component that employs social media.
• Explain how you will address attribution errors between the groups.
• Identify the elements of persuasion you will use in your program.
Create a 15- to 20-minute oral presentation that you would give to sell your program to the company or organization where the conflict exists. The presentation should be accompanied by 10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides with speaker notes that include the following:
• The goals of the program
• The logistics of the program (schedule, location, and so on)
• The content of the program (any worksheets, activities, or events)
Cite at least 4 references in your presentation, including the reference that demonstrates research support of your program strategy.