To Buy This material Click below link
Final Project: Persuasive Research Paper
· Due Day 7 [Individual forum]
· Resources: Appendix A and Appendix H
· Use the checklist in Appendix H to proofread your final draft. If you cannot answer yes to an item in the proofreading checklist, revise your paper accordingly.
· Construct a persuasive research paper in 2,000 to 2,500 words, formatted according to Axia-style guidelines.
· Include the following elements:
Introduction and a thesis statement Body with supporting evidence and in-text citations Effective visuals, appropriately introduced Conclusion Reference list with at least five to seven sources, at least three of which must come from the University Library
Completed peer-review form
· Review Appendix A to ensure you have completed every step required for the final project.
· Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
· Post your final project and the peer review checklist a classmate completed for your research paper as attachments.
For more Assignments visit