UOP CJA 324 Week 5 Ethics Examples Presentation NEW
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
Ethics Examples Assignment
Locate two ethical issue examples in each of the four following
categories, for a total of eight examples:
• Good Samaritan: Conduct or random acts of kindness
• Acts of Vigilantism: Violating the law to enforce the law
• Acts of Civil Disobedience: Violating the law to change the law
• Criminal Acts Committed by Professionals in the Course of their
Employment: In which the defendant was believed to have violated the
ethical standards of his or her profession
In a Microsoft Word Document, Assemble the eight examples in a
visually appealing manner according to their category. For each
example, include the following:
• A summary of the event
• A graphic illustration, photo, or other visual item related to the event
• One APA-formatted reference
• Answer the question: Do you think the individual made the best
decision possible, given the circumstances?
• Answer the question: Could you see yourself acting similarly in the
same circumstances? Why or why not?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.