To Buy This material Click below link
Imagine yourself in a leadership position in the school of your dreams and reflect on what you think your ideal school would be.
Share your individual reflections on the ideal school and come to a consensus as a Learning Team.
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of 15 to 20 slides that addresses the following questions:
· What are your school’s grade levels and demographics?
· What is your school’s mission statement?
· How are the buildings structured?
· What is the culture of the school among the students and staff?
· What values are clearly evident?
· What are three short-term goals of the school?
· What are three long-term goals of the school?
· How is your staff organized? Consider centralization, hierarchy, formalization, specialization, span of control, departmentalization, communication, and teaming.
· What is your school’s pathway for teacher leadership?
· What is the role of the formal leader or leaders, such as a principal?
· What are the roles of the followers, such as faculty and staff?
· What are the roles and influence of teacher leaders in the school?
· How do the personal strengths of each member of your Learning Team contribute to the effectiveness of the school?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
For more Assignments visit: