ASH ACC 401 Week 1 Quiz Set 2 NEW
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
1. Question : What is the amount of the social security wage limitation for 2014?
2. Question : With respect to the income tax formula, which of the following statements is
3. Question : To be a qualifying child, the taxpayermust meet three general tests and five
specific tests. Which one is not part of the five specific tests?
4. Question : Which of the following would disqualify a taxpayer from filing a Form 1040EZ?
5. Question : The basic standard deduction in 2014 for a single taxpayer who is 67 years old
and not blind is:
6. Question : The basic standard deduction in 2014 for a taxpayer, 67 and not blind, filing head
of household is:
7. Question : What is the amount of the tax liability for a married couple having taxable income
of $153,500? All answers should be rounded to the nearest dollar.
8. Question : Which of the following trial courts hear tax cases?
9. Question : A 37-year-old taxpayer with a dependent child and claiming head of household
status has received $21,000 in child support payments and earned wages of
$46,000. Which is the simplest form this person canfile?
10. Question : The basic standard deduction in 2014 for a Head of Household taxpayer who is 41
years old and not blind is: