ASH ACC 401 Week 1 Quiz NEW
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
1) Under the cash receipts and disbursements method, the taxpayer reports income in the year:
2) What item should not be included in income?
3) Which of the following statements is true with respect to marginal and average tax rates?
4) In terms of dollars, wage earning taxpayers will normally pay the majority of their tax liability:
5) Income may be realized in the form of:
6) Maria is 21 years of age and a full-time student living by herself. She had wages of $19,000 for 2007. Can Maria claim the exemption for herself on her tax return?
7) For tax purpose, marital status is determined as of the ……. Day of the year
8) Pedro agreed to repair a house for a client and started to work on December 30, 2006. On January 2, 2008, he completed the job and received payment from the client. Pedro must record the income in:
9) Which of the following items would not be considered as support for a dependency exemption?
10) Employers report wage income to employees on a: